How about those bombings?

Go down

How about those bombings?

Post by Recruit Nation on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:05 am

On Patriots' Day, Monday, April 15, 2013, the annual Boston Marathon began without any indications of an imminent attack.[5] Officials swept the area for bombs twice before the explosions; the second sweep occurred one hour before the bombs went off. People were able to come and go freely, and carry bags and items in and out of the area.[6]
At 2:49 p.m. EDT (18:49 UTC), two bombs detonated on Boylston Street near Copley Square about 180 yards (170 m) apart,[7][8] just before the finish line.[5] The first exploded outside Marathon Sports at 671–673 Boylston Street at 2:49:43 p.m. EDT;[9] the second, one block farther west at 755 Boylston Street at 2:49:57 p.m. EDT.[10][11]
The bombs were improvised explosive devices (IEDs) containing explosives, bits of metal, and ball bearings, placed in black nylon duffel bags or backpacks.[12] One device was described as a pressure cooker bomb, thought to be made using a Fagor-brand pressure cooker; the other device was housed in a metal container of unclear construction.[3] About 13 seconds passed between the two blasts.[3] The blasts blew out windows on adjacent buildings but did not cause any structural damage.[11][13]
At the time of the first explosion, the race clock at the finish line showed 04:09:43.[14] The bombs detonated about two hours after the winner crossed the finish line,[11] with more than 5,700 runners yet to finish.[15] Some runners continued to cross the line until 2:57 p.m., eight minutes after the explosions.[16]

From Wikipedia.

I personally think that someone was looking for attention, and nothing more.
The first thing the "media" tried saying was that there was a possiblity of terrorism related issues.
I dont buy it for one second, when you see picture from Dubai of them mourning over the people injured in Boston.
The whole thing is a sick twisted joke, and those people were killed for no reason whatsoever.

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
Recruit Nation
The Gorilla

Bucks : 10407

View user profile http://recruitnation.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum